Daub Logo
Products Downloads Buy Company Community my Daubnet
Login

Community

Discussions, answers and collaboration - Questions - get in touch with the developers and other users. Join today!
Create a free Daubnet Account

Ages! Board Ages! Questions Ages database => HTML  

Ages database => HTML

Post24. May 2009, 19:15
In my opinion it would be a great if somebody can create plugin for Ages
to arrange convert database to the HTML format. What you think about it?

Re: Ages database => HTML

Post25. May 2009, 19:48
Currently, Ages! does not export to HTML. We are looking into making HTML available as export format.

However, Ages! is highly compatible with phpgedview, which allows the creation of an interactive website from a GEDCOM.
Site Admin
jcd

Post27. May 2009, 11:05
jcd wrote:Currently, Ages! does not export to HTML. We are looking into making HTML available as export format.

However, Ages! is highly compatible with phpgedview, which allows the creation of an interactive website from a GEDCOM.

Thanks for pointing on the phpgedview. I found plenty sites made with this great software. But in my opinion grafical interface of diagrams of Ages! much more comfortable then phpgedview. That is why I am interesting with creating web pages close to Ages! diagrams.

Post27. May 2009, 19:17
As of now, you can export charts to a number of formats, which GIF and JPG being the more web-friendly variants. The next major update of Ages! will have a few extra export formats.
Site Admin
jcd